The Quebec Mounted Police Members’ Association defends the rights of RCMP members of C Division and francophone members across Canada.
What does the QMPMA do for its members?
- We serve the interests of the members only, unlike the SRRP, which often serves the interests of the employer.
- On your behalf, we’ve actively supported community and youth assistance organizations throughout Quebec since 1996 through our Foundation.
- In 1999 we founded the annual Quebec Police Awards to honour the bravery and dedication of Quebec’s law enforcement community.
- We have fought for your right to freedom of association through the Supreme Court of Canada.
- We helped bring the RCMP’s pension fund fiasco to light through sustained lobbying efforts.
- We regularly liaise with police associations throughout Canada, the U.S. and the world.
The Quebec Mounted Police Members’ Association is recognized by all police unions across Canada. They include:
- The Canadian Police Association
- The Montreal Police Brotherhood
- The Vancouver Police Union
- The Toronto Police Association
- The Quebec Provincial Police Association
- The Ontario Provincial Police Association